Lilit Hirsch KIBS provides services to businesses of all sizes localized in, or based on specific industries of, large rural areas, especially those of Central Spain. Those industries include argibusiness, farming businesses, agrifood, land management, mining, energy, metal. Further, we serve all service industries acting in rural areas and provide educational services.
In harmony with the European Commission’s 6th Framework of Research, LILIT HIRSCH provides KIBS – Knowledge Intensive Business Services, with special focuse on Businesses in Rural Areas.
Those services are characterized for the unique requirements (Muller/Zenker 2001):
- High demand in professionally trained and technically skilled human resources
- Intensive interaction between supplier and user
- Services and products are mostly understood as process
- Stakeholder focused activity
- Change driven iniciatives of innovation
At LILIT HIRSCH we distinguish the following service groups:
- P-KIBS for professional services, including business set-up, arquitecture and management.
- T-KIBS for technology intensive, i.e. science services, especially connecting people, knowledge and resources, as well as our own research efforts.
- C-KIBS for computer and IT services, with a strong focus on computers as tools for improving performance and communication.
- F-KIBS, a term coind by us, which refers to specialized financial services, with strong focuse on global exchange.