In harmony with the European Commission’s 6th Framework of Research, LILIT HIRSCH provides KIBS – Knowledge Intensive Business Services, with special focuse on Businesses in Rural Areas.
Those services are characterized for the unique requirements (Muller/Zenker 2001):
- High demand in professionally trained and technically skilled human resources
- Intensive interaction between supplier and user
- Services and products are mostly understood as process
- Stakeholder focused activity
- Change driven iniciatives of innovation
At LILIT HIRSCH we distinguish the following service groups:
- P-KIBS for professional services, including business set-up, arquitecture and management.
- T-KIBS for technology intensive, i.e. science services, especially connecting people, knowledge and resources, as well as our own research efforts.
- C-KIBS for computer and IT services, with a strong focus on computers as tools for improving performance and communication.
- F-KIBS, a term coind by us, which refers to specialized financial services, with strong focuse on global exchange.